Friday, March 23, 2012

Bizzerks Candies That Fizz Vodka

Welcome back to another getting drunk with Gord. Today we use one of my obscure candies, which I received as a birthday present. Awesome right?
This is a Bizzerks. It's a simple candy for the most part. It's a bit like a War Head, minus the sourness, though it has a surprise of its own. It fizzes when you get to the core.

Here it is all naked. It asked me not to post this picture, but I didn't care about their wishes.
Now we crush it up, just to make the infusion process quicker.
And now we throw it into the shot glass.
We add just a little of the Svedka vodka. Enough to cover it and then some.
I checked back after a day and it was all dissolved. The dissolved mixture tastes quite sweet, and is almost cream soda in nature. It's a twist on the cherry flavour it is supposed to have, which may be because of the foaming nature of the candy. If you want some quick shots, this is a good way to go.

Bizzerks Candies That Fizz Vodka: 4/5

6 comments:

  1. I have been looking for these candies everywhere for eight years. Do they sell them where you live??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just at a dollar store up here. I think they are more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ask you over email but I can't figure out how to email you. They aren't sold anywhere in America and I haven't been able to find them anywhere online. If you'd be willing, I would absolutely pay you to mail me a few of bags of them. If you're willing, you can email me and we'll talk more about it. sarahlauramariethigpen@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I'll take a look at the store in the next few days, and see if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have anymore pictures of Bizzerks, specifically of the Bizzerks Quirks. Also what are the names of the Bizerks Quirks, besides Buzz? I was a big fan of the Bizzerks when I was a kid but I forgot they're names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the photos I have of the product are on the site, sadly. I don't have the names either, and after searching Google, I wasn't able to find out what the are. I'll see if I can get more of the candy from the store up here.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...