Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fruit By The Foot Vodka

Fruit by the foot was fun for all three feet of it. As a poor kid growing up, the only chance I had to try it was by stealing it from my classmates. First world problem for sure. As an adult I can have as much as I want though. Woot woot.
So I have just laid out a pack of strawberry Fruit by the Foot.You know it's three feet long right... Ladies?


I just laid it in there the best I could. No need to be fancy with it. I was curious if it was going to plump up or dissolve, and I guessed it would dissolve.
So I prepared my Svedka vodka for it's tour of duty.
So I poured it in. After about an hour it half way dissolved the leathery treat. By full day it was ready for consumption.
Here it is in all it's glory. It could use a filtering, but it is not that important to do. It was a strawberry mixture, but it was a bit thicker than usual. I could have added more shots to the mix, but by then I was about ten shots deep. This is a quick and easy way to infuse your alcohol, but not the best way.

Fruit By The Foot Vodka: 2/5

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...