Monday, March 19, 2012

Gummy Kermit the Frog Vodka

Do you ever feel like Kermit the Frog? Like you don't know why you're going to do it, but you know you're going to have to get some bacon? I don't. Bacon's awesome. Anyways Kermit it seems Kermit the Frog needs a little liquid courage, and we are going to give it to him.
I lost track of which one of them was Kermit the Frog, so I decided to round them all up to check them out.

My goal failed though and so I threw them all back into the pond. The pond was empty it though, but I had some Svedka vodka, and I was willing to make his dreams come true.
Here he is with the rest of the bachelor frogs living the life.
I was able to locate him, and he is was ready to give Miss Piggy a run for her money. He tasted pretty good. The mix of the two was not exactly perfect though. The top started to plump up with alcohol, while the bottom white part began to dissolve. It's not the greatest experience so far, but it's still fun to do. I was a little drunk from doing about 4 other candy samplings from before, so I didn't get a picture of the shot, but it was clear since they only sat in the pond for 2 hours.

Vodka Gummy Frogs: 3/5
Gummy Frog Vodka: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...