Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gushers Vodka

Gushers was another treat as a kid that I didn't really get to have, unless it was Halloween. Even at the tender age of 16, I would go out trying to score something like these. Then my son of a bitch parents would eat them in front of me. I can't wait to put them in a home.
Here's a pack of gusher though. I got the whole box, so I can enjoy them later. I'm so fat. >.>


This one had an odd distribution of flavours. Mostly they were strawberry, but I got two grape as well.
Now they are mentally preparing themselves for their fantastic journey. Will they plump up or dissolve? Who knows?
For the journey, their co-pilot is Svedka vodka. Pretty cool bottle I must say. I wonder if people will look at me strangely if I use this as my water bottle.
Here they are just relaxing in the mix.
It appears as if they plump up to their bursting point. Good to note for future experiments.
If you don't wait long enough though, nothing happens. I was partly hoping for osmosis to equal out the inside with the outside.
Now they're ready for a stir.
Once stirred, it becomes a bit like a berry smoothy. It's a bit think, just based off of the material used to create the outer layer of the gusher. You may wish to filter this one out, but I am a man's man, so I did it straight. Either that, or it's because I am lazy, and feel that it would take too much time to properly strain.
Here's your shot to go. I'll have to say it's a bit like having a vodka bubble tea. There are tiny chunky bits, though that could have been solved if I let it sit longer than just a day. For this combination it worked out, but with more colours it may look a bit more gross. If you want to relive your childhood as an adult, this could be a good starting point.

Gushers Vodka: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...