Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sugar Rainbow Drops

Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and sugar gummy drops. Everything I want to put in vodka. Well that wasn't exactly a song, but it is a bastardized pathetic version. I found a few of the sugared gumdrops and thought I would give them a whirl.
First we take a look at the heaping rainbow pile, that looks like a unicorn threw up. Either that or they pooped this. Mythical creatures, like women, are a mystery to me.

Now they are separated by colour like the unicorn asked me to. Yes, unicorns are racist. Why else are there only white unicorns?
Now we separate them by colour just to get a better idea of what is going on. I only had two containers so I decided to group similar ones together, just so we wouldn't get a murky mess, like the Sweet Tarts.
I knew I had to be careful because of other sugary gummies. Because of that I only allowed them to sit for roughly two hours.
And now you drain them before they completely dissolve. They had enough sugar and space so that they don't become one giant blob either.
This was a shot from the pink and orange dish. Their flavours transcended decently. It's not the perfect mix either way, but for those who hate straight vodka, you can do this.

Vodka Sugar Rainbow Drops: 3/5
Sugar Rainbow Drops Vodka: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...