Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tic Tac Vodka

When I was growing up, I always felt my breath was a little on the evil side. Not on the bad side, like, "It would be rude to speak". I meant it in the sense that it may end up stealing someone's wallet, and then kill them. Because of that, I kept it in line by having Tic Tacs.
Step one, put a picture of the Tic Tacs in front of an empty jar to imply I am going to use them in the vodka mix.

Step two, drown them in vodka to maintain my journalistic integrity.
Here it is from another angle to prove I drowned them in vodka.
Here they are the next day, completely dissolved. This is what we call the fresh maker.
Here I am comparing it to the regular mint vodka. There appears to be a whole lot more mint going on in a smaller package.
Time to pour and drink. This is the perfect drink to have at the office, because people don't think you're getting drunk. In fact, they think that you are just freshening your breath. My breath was so fresh after a few of these, that you you could smell it from across the office.

Tic Tac Vodka: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...